For sauna rooms up to 25m3
- SUMMIT weights 2-3 times more than an ordinary sauna heater. It is a huge heat accumulator not only for practically endless steam, but also retaining the heat for drying the sauna room.
- This model includes firm minimalist design stone cage with stone holding platforms for air flow.
- The extra-heavy stone tray generates a large amount of soft low-dispersion steam. It is practically non-pourable.
- It is easy to get the right 60/60 ratio – humidity / temperature. Ordinary sauna heaters cannot obtain humidity with such temperature.
- Double combustion chamber: twice less firewood, protected chimney.
- There are no welding points for cast iron elements, the walls thickness is 10-12mm.
- Large panoramic door glass.
- Possibility to heat the water.
- Ready to use in 1-1,5 hours.
- The service life of the sauna stove is approximately 30 years.
- 60 years of experience in cast iron casting.
- Quality control from manufacturing to assembly.
- 5-year warranty and fast technical service.
|Size of sauna room||<25 m 3|
|Complete set||sauna stove with stone cage|
|Sauna stove type||wood-burning|
|Length of firewood||40 cm|
|Sauna stove material||Cast iron|
|Sauna stove weight||190 kg|
|Dimensions of sauna stove (length x width x height)||340 x 640 x 490 mm|
|Portal extension||93 mm|
|Dimension of door panel (length x width x height)||500 x 90 x 550 mm|
|Door glass size, (width x height)||315 x 252 mm|
|Stone cage (length x width x height)||520 x 600 x 680 mm|
|Stone cage material||Steel|
|Stones in a stone cage||140 kg|
|Chimney diameter||115 mm|