Black vulcanite sauna heater stone is a small granular, dark grey stone. When wet, the stone shines black making it a great-looking option with selected Harvia heaters. The stone’s volcanic origins date back to ca. 2000 million years. Based on its structure and composition, vulcanite is a good choice for a sauna stone as it is hard and durable.
- Stylish vulcanite sauna heater stone. Shines black when wet.
- For electric heaters and as a top stone for wood burning heaters
- Split-face stones store plenty of heat, making the water thrown onto them vaporise efficiently on the broad fracture surface
- The split-face stones are easy to stack and enable good air circulation
- Excellent resistance to heat fluctuations and thermal conductivity. Good stone gravity and heat storage capacity.
- Color and stone species: Dark grey vulcanite
- Stone size 5-10 cm and box weight 20 kg
- Does not contain harmful ingredients
- Check the right stone size for your heater from the heater manual